Minecraft Game Guide
Back to homepage • archived articles
Game goal: obtain the “Not quite nine lives” advancement, aka charge a Respawn Anchor to the max.
- Punch wood with hand, make wooden tools.
- Obtain stone tools.
2 people explore for better gear and ruined portals. 2 people mine for iron and gold. We don’t really need diamonds except for a diamond pick.
This is what a ruined portal looks like:
- We can expect about 0-2 crying obsidian per portal, upwards of 5.
- Doesn’t generate super frequently so the higher priority is going to the Nether.
- We need 6 crying obsidian and 7 glowstone to create and fully charge a respawn anchor. Options:
- Piglin Trading Farm - piglins drop at 8.71% chance.